Other materials at this site not originally produced by us (some audio, video, trademarks, et al) are Copyrighted by their respective creators/owners and appear here either by permission, example or as public domain reference material.
Information subject to Change
In no event shall Troon Ventures Ltd., its directors, officers, employees, agents, advisors or website developers be liable for any loss of use, data, income or profits incidental, special, indirect or consequential or any similar losses or damages of any kind whatsoever, whether or not advised of the possibility of damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the information contained at this site. This information in this website is believed to be accurate, however, technical inaccuracies or typographical errors may have occurred. Information at this website, may be subject to change.
Troon Ventures is subject to the effect of changes in the worldwide commodity prices and the risks involved in mining operations.
All quotes are delayed at least 20 minutes unless otherwise stated and are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed or warranted.
The information contained within this website is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning Troon Ventures Ltd. and Troon Ventures assumes no responsibility as to its completeness, accuracy or currency. This website may contain forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties which may affect Troon Ventures' business and prospects and cause actual results to differ from the forward-looking statements. Specifically, charts, tables and text in this website may make use of estimates.
Forward-looking statements contained on this website may be affected by the following factors, among others:
- risks associated with mining exploration, development, construction and mining operations;
- changes in the price of gold and silver;
- changes in foreign currency exchange rates;
- gold, silver and foreign currency hedging activities;
- changes in ore reserve estimates;
- increased operating costs;
- increased labour costs;
- increasing interest rates applicable to debt;
- foreign investment risk;
- government regulations including regulations relating to prices, taxes, royalties, land tenure, use, importing and exporting of minerals and environmental protection;